Click To Launch
New in this version:
absorbing boundary conditions.
- Added CCD
- Added a
- Fixed plane
- Added high
- Added gun
controls & setters
- How to handle incoherent waves?
- How to handle multiple detections?
- CCD detectors
- Increased/user controlled decoherence.
- Slit walls are absorptive (non
- Add neutrons
- Maybe add Helium atoms
- Proper units for everything
- Handle multiple scales
- Appropriate choice of wavepacket size
(based on slit size)
- How to get light (as Gaussian
wavepacket) to go same speed independent of momentum?
- Particle detection at screen should
collapse wavefunction (in 1-particle mode)
- When intensity mode (multi-particle)
- Allow only grayscale as magnitude
- Compute two lattices (one per slit)
- Show results as sum-of-magnitudes
- Compute the intensity pattern on the
screen from this.
- For bookkeeping in multi-particle
mode, adding a particle means increasing norm by 1, detecting means
decreasing by 1.
- Can a spherical wave be used? Or must
we fire in-phase Gaussian particles?
- Preliminary results show cylinder
waves to fail in certain circumstances.
- Add a “classical mode” in which small
wavepackets are treated & displayed as classical particles.
- Add magnifying
- CCD detector
- Ruler with
- Colors on photon
- Set wavelength.
- Set particle
- Intensity control
(how will this work if we require only 1 particle at a time in the
- Controls for the
- Ability to delete