Click Here To Launch
New in this version:
- Change title to Quantum Wave
- Fire button should be disabled while
- For photons, real & imag should be
color coded as photon.
- Rename color display buttons.
- Put all slit controls on
- Rename Mandel to 2-Lasers.
- Make sliders to control slit
- Observables should be moved to a menu.
- Rename ‘y’ to vertical position.
- Swap intensity control & ‘on’
- Intensity control overlaps gun.
- Fade button should apply to both
- Mandel: get rid of photon combobox.
- Mandel: add photon label.
- Colorized wavelength is labeled, so
we’ll assume users will know this is about photons.
- Added fade for smooth display.
- Add screen controls to control panel
- (particle detections/average
- fade button
- Put screen controls in a panel.
- Very difficult at present (problems
with Phet common).
- Tidy control panels.
- Add second laser graphic for Mandel
- Test at 1024x768
Tried scrambling the
phases, weird artifacts in wave propagation
- Add Mandel Experiment
- Add incoherent mode?
- New Particles
- Maybe Helium
- Proper units
- Add a
“classical mode” in which small wavepackets are treated & displayed
as classical particles? This feature is
- How to handle
easier with photons?
Also, still get
coherence in parts.
controlled decoherence? (last priority)
- Screen controls should be in a panel
- This is difficult due to problems in
- Gun should do
something graphical (oscillate, glow?) on rapid fire
- Ruler with
- Add 3d edges
to wave area, detector sheet and (possibly) potential barriers &
- Add numerical readout to
- Internal code for photon particle
emission is quite ugly.
- Making slits visible/invisible
destroys saved state of in-slit detectors in intensity mode.