Click to Launch
New in this version:
- Wavelength change resets the wave in
high intensity panel.
- Gun controls have been moved out of
the wave area.
- Fire button is closer to trigger.
- Renamed to ‘Quantum Interference’
- Disable Fade added to particle-screen
- Cleaned up control panel (removed
unnecessary items, moved others to advanced panel).
- Added Close button to potential
- Added Edit button to potential barrier
- Added numerical readout to intensity
graphics for fire button.
- Added wiggle
me’s for panel 1 & 2.
- Mandel experiment in tab 3 (coherent
- Moved detection events north so they
never disappear offscreen.
- Fixed wavefunction normalization on
photon particle emission.
- Adding a detector to high intensity
mode no longer changes color to grayscale.
- Fixed a UI bug (Look and Feel didn’t
change for menus, play/pause buttons)
- Fixed photon particle emission
behavior on reset & clear wavefunction.
- Other minor bugfixes & code
- Ensure only one model runs at once
- Delete unused images.
- While wave magnitude is zero, avoid
- Isolate magnitude computations (avoid
- Add Mandel Experiment
- Add incoherent mode?
- New Particles
- Maybe Helium
- Proper units
- Add a
“classical mode” in which small wavepackets are treated & displayed
as classical particles? This feature is
- How to handle
easier with photons?
Tried scrambling the
phases, weird artifacts in wave propagation
Also, still get
coherence in parts.
controlled decoherence? (last priority)
- Gun should do
something graphical (oscillate, glow?) on rapid fire
- Ruler with
- Add 3d edges
to wave area, detector sheet and (possibly) potential barriers &
- Add numerical readout to
- Internal code for photon particle
emission is quite ugly.