PhET Progress Report
Sept 20, 2007
An online version of this report is available here.
Here’s a pie chart representation of the time distribution.
· Several misc bugfixes & performance improvements with John
· Added (optional) “brake” and “net” series to force and torque charts
· Misc bugfixes
· All JNLP files referred to an online resource for the splash screen icon; this was a possible candidate for the problem Trish experienced.
· Icons can only be GIF or JPG
· All icons (splash screen and file application icon) have been removed until we decide what’s best here.
· Recorded and posted new animated screenshot for Wave Interference
· Removed bogus “Interlingue” translations
· correct version of translations will appear on re-deploy (e.g. CCK + Japanese is broken)
· CCK: reduced internal battery resistance by 4 or 5 orders of magnitude
· Server: discussion about phet web traffic and solutions
· States-of-matter: email discussion
· Build-script: minor fixes
· CCK for upcoming study
· Collaborate with John on States-Of-Matter
· Licensing issues/Meet with Kate Tallman
· GUI for translation system