PhET Progress Report
August 30, 2007
An online version of this report is available here.
Here’s a pie chart representation of the time distribution.
· Posted 19 revisions, click here for latest version
· Posted lasers on main site
· Bugfixes & cleanup
· Added snap-to for energy levels
· Added hydrogen-atom photon graphics
· Improved startup time (and module switch time) by 1 second
· Should we go to black background (2 hrs or so)?
· What values should we use for new photons?
· Removed 600+ unused files
· Cleaned up usages of about Dialog
· Other misc cleanup
· Latest versions for MRI, also on main site
· Added snap-to for both sliders
· Added flashing destination energy level indication for match
· Fixes & Cleanup
· Added links to the About Dialog for opening the PhET homepage
· Added a link to the logo graphic in the tab area
· Rotation: Performance analysis and improvement (not posted)
· Added build code to build an all-java-simulation JAR file.
1. This also helps to identify unused code
· Discussed social networking strategies
· Minor bugfix in Moving Man
· Licensing issues/Meet with Kate Tallman
· GUI for translation system