PhET Progress Report
June 4, 2008
An online version of this report is available here.
Hereís a pie chart representation of the time distribution.
o For usage in the Translation Utility
o Allows launching of translated flash sims offline
o All Flash sims will need to be standardized to fit into this framework
o Fixed bugs in layout for energy level diagram
o Address window size issue for this sim and other non-resizable sims
o Redeploy Discharge Lamps to tigercat
∑ Met with John to discuss sim architecture, profiling, graphics, transforms
∑ Translation Deploy task can be reassigned
∑ Fitness Simulation
1. Prioritize recommended to-doís
2. Decide when we should post 1.0 on the main site
3. Shall we handle translations of food/exercise repository?
∑ Improvements for CCK
1. Iíll start with high Priority first (as specified in Unfuddle)
∑ Lowered Priority
1. Other teams have provided bugfixes for Piccolo, we should try to benefit from these/share work
2. Bug regarding Save/Load in CCK
3. Improve support for sim testing
4. Build-Process (handle failure for out-of-sync case), with Chris
5. Discuss translation of Flash sims, with Mike & Chris & Dano
6. Improve versioning for Batch Deploy, with Chris
7. Lasers lifetime sliders and ease of lasing (see email from Sam M)
Iíll be taking a couple of days of vacation in the upcoming week.