PhET Progress Report
May 31, 2007
An online version of this report is available here.
Here’s a pie chart representation of the time distribution.
Energy Skate Park
· About 12 changes, from Keller’s reports (see change list above)
· Added an “interview.jnlp” launch file, to select startup options
· Upcoming discussion about record/playback with Wendy & Team
· Near completion of this draft
· Added vectors to play area
· Abstraction to support torque ( & energy) applications
· Fixes for graph cursor
· Should the angle & angular velocity reflect that of the platform or the object?
· Much of the remaining work here has to do with the record/playback and graphs. Aside from record/playback and graphs, I’m ready for some high-level coarse-grained feedback on this simulation.
· Collaborated with John to start improving timeseries & motion subprojects.
· We’ll continue with this in the upcoming weeks.
· Updated resource & string management for 4 more simulations.
· Discussion with Chris, John and phet team about a downloadable, buildable source distribution of phet.
· Rotation/Torque (with John)
1. Time Series
· Energy Skate Park
· GUI for translation system