PhET Progress Report
May 28, 2008
An online version of this report is available here.
Here’s a pie chart representation of the time distribution.
· Lasers/Discharge lamps
o Added Legend
o Fixed “View Actual” button & picture
o Fixed “energy levels drag off top of page”
o Fixed lifetime readouts
o Fixed range for upper energy level lifetime
o Fixed name changes, posted on main site
· Discharge Lamps/Qwi
o Redeployed on main site with name change
o Ready for redirects & deletion of old directory
o Discussed with Marj
o Started drag & drop
o investigated change in fat % based on weight change
o Set up batch deploy for localization coverage test
o Needs someone to go through and look for English or box-fonts.
· Improve support for sim testing
· Build-Process (handle failure for out-of-sync case), with Chris
· Discuss translation of Flash sims, with Mike & Chris
· Improve versioning for Batch Deploy, with Chris
· New bugs spotted in discharge-lamps
· Fitness Simulation
1. Prioritize recommended to-do’s
2. Decide when we should post 1.0 on the main site
3. Shall we handle translations of food/exercise repository?
4. Choose a title (below)
· New sim after Fitness?