PhET Progress Report
April 23, 2009
An online version of this report is available here.
Here's a pie chart representation of the time distribution.
· Deployed beta sims to tigercat with IOM features enabled
1. Added support to PBG for batch deploy to tigercat
2. Fix misc issues in codebase that prevented a build
3. Identify and workaround 60 minute ant failure
· Worked on SwingLayoutNode (with Chris)
1. Provided prototype
3. Provided test cases
· Worked on Free Body Diagram and Coordinate Frames
· Update scala sim template
· Configure and test eclipse plugin, still needs investigation
· Updates for IntelliJ
· Submit bug reports for Scala integration
· Update IDE based on IntelliJ feedback
· Phetcommon: investigated "jumpy" glitch on startup
· Wave-Interference: Discuss rendering problems with chris for Buffered Canvas
· Flash: Identified .svn as source of failure for Mac using VNC, with Jonathan
· Ramp Simulation, try to prepare a draft for Trish on Tuesday April 28.
· Issues for IOM implementation, testing, deploying.
· For details, See ticket report "Sam R: Report" here