PhET Progress Report
April 2, 2009
An online version of this report is available here.
Here's a pie chart representation of the time distribution.
See also last week's report here.
· Deployed betas to tigercat
· Many common and simulation bugfixes
· Fixes for license dialog
· Still 75 open tickets for IOM
· Split away from Moving Man
· Added caching for trace graphics to improve performance
· Added support for translation-deployment
· Added staging + copy on tigercat to keep things safe and clean
· Rotation: improve layout for 1024x768
· Wave interference: fix units for sound and light
· CCK: remove time on chart axis
· Minor updates for ramp
· Issues for IOM implementation, testing, deploying.
· Make sure Marj can use the new translation-deploy process
· Motion series suite, esp. Ramp
· Internationalize Ladybug Motion 2D and post 1.0
· For details, See ticket report "Sam R: Report" here