PhET Progress Report
Feb 11, 2009
An online version of this report is available here.
Here’s a pie chart representation of the time distribution.
· Deployed 1.20.29 with about 40 changes since last week
· Currently 6 issues remain in the to-do document
· About 60 hours of my time so far
· Identify and implement temporary workaround for translation-deploy process
· Recommended postponing deploy of further translations until IOM sims are out (would take 2-3 hours and increase build complexity to resolve this otherwise).
· Reorganize repository so build-tools is global instead of just accessible by java sims
· Improved flash build support in PBG
· IDE bug reports and updates
· Discuss IOM tickets, esp. privacy dialog
· Renamed ohm1d to battery-resistor-circuit
· What is the status of credits.txt?
· Report generation with sample data?
· What else is necessary before we can alpha test everything for IOM?
· If alpha test is successful, what else will be necessary before beta test?
· Issues for 3/31/2009 Milestone
· Motion series suite, including Ladybug 2D
· For details, See ticket report "Sam R: Report" here and the google doc linked above