PhET Progress Report
Dec 6, 2007
An online version of this report is available here.
Here’s a pie chart representation of the time distribution.
· Added introductory panel for Rotation
· Added partial-side view graphic
· Prevention of out of memory errors (heuristic)
· Layout improvements
1. Keep partial side view?
2. Auto-Pan during record?
· Investigation and tests for sim timing (with John)
· Improvements for Thread clock
· Centralize and generalize font API (with John)
· Bugfixes for translation page (with John)
· John will be adding some features to improve this process.
· Waiting for Unfuddle or Trac, for use in organizing its many proposed feature requests and bug reports
· What’s the timeline for this? Who should be in charge of setting up/moving svn repository? Shall we do a small scale SVN test before moving SVN completely?
o Organize requested fixes
· Continue developing Moving Man, Force1D, Ramp with new common libraries, (with Chris/John)