PhET Progress Report
Dec. 18, 2008
This report is also available online here.
Here’s a pie chart representation of the time distribution.
I worked reduced hours this week, and will continue to work reduced hours until around January 23, due to vacation and academic responsibilities.
· Fixed generation of JAR files, with Dano and Chris
o Needs testing and minor integration with build process
o Then old build process can be discarded
· Collaborate with John to configure phet server
· Discussions with Chris, Dano, Jonathan, see Unfuddle for details
· Assist in configuring Marj’s environment to resolve a few problems
· Discuss handling of name change with John
· Discuss problem that JNLP are deployed for all repository flavors, not all tigercat flavors, see Unfuddle
· Several tickets to verify and close related to tracking+updates
· Language+Flavor Jar generation
· Upgrading to Java 1.5
1. Adding an in-sim message that says 1.5 is required
2. 1.4 bootstrap code
· Motion series suite.
· For full details, See ticket report "Sam R: Report" here