PhET Progress Report
Jan 17, 2008
An online version of this report is available here.
Here’s a pie chart representation of the time distribution.
· Received about 25 applications.
· Narrowed down to best 5-or-so, with rough ordering
· Interviews next
· Notify applicants?
· Rewrote Translation-Deploy utility
· Used to post Dutch CCK and Serbian Wave Interference
· Difficult to test: we’ll proceed with caution and manual tests for first several usages.
· Build Process
1. Should we switch from shared-jar to one-jar-per-flavor paradigm?
· Flash Player Issue (see Unfuddle Ticket)
· Rotation: increased graph font sizes
· John’s resignation
o Transfer of knowledge
o Hiring process
o Organize requests into unfuddle
· Continue developing Moving Man, Force1D, Ramp with new common libraries, (with Chris)
o Moving man basically complete, start on Ramps next, and use that as the basis for Force1D
o Add “draw-in-graph to create” function for moving-man.
· Generate better reports from Unfuddle/identify ticket times in Unfuddle
· Convert translation utility to use latest version of all-sims.jar (discuss with Chris)
See also Unfuddle for detailed remaining work.